Drakensberg Honeymoon accommodation
Few destinations could compare to the Drakensberg Mountains when it comes to beauty, romance and diversity of activities on offer. Regardless of whether your preference is something quiet and private, or adventurous or just plain indulgent, the Drakensberg offers the perfect location for your honeymoon.
Honeymoon options at Antbear Lodge
Located just 4 ½ hours from Johannesburg or 2 hours from Durban, newly weds need not travel far for a honeymoon experience which will create lovely memories to last forever. Antbear Lodge has earned its reputation as a romantic Drakensberg honeymoon retreat. It starts with the romantic accommodation in the luxury cave, the chilled bottle of bubbly that we have waiting in your room and ends with a private dining experience where we setup a table on the deck of your cave and you dine by candlelight under the stars. Honeymooners need not leave the property to enjoy a range of activities. And for the adventurous at heart the region offers a lot.
Romantic activities at Antbear Lodge
- Romantic hot air balloon flight taking off right in front of the lodge.
- Private hiking on the property with a delicious picnic to be enjoyed at the top of the hill.
- Gentle horse trails on the property.
- Private dining on the deck of your cave by candlelight under the stars.
- Take a romantic drive along the Midlands Meander and stop in at the quirky collection of arts and craft outlets, coffee shops, wine tasting, cheese tasting and more.
Private and intimate
Privacy, discretion, and utterly personalized service give bride and groom their own romantic hideaway as king and queen of their own castle. You have just found your perfect Drakensberg honeymoon accommodation.